The 4th Annual E Source Utility Marketing Conference is coming up on April 11 and 12 in Charlotte, with a focus this year on mobile, social media, gaming, and other strategies for effectively communicating with customers. “Learn how to say it so your customers will listen. We’ll pull you out of the utility box and focus on the latest trends, techniques, and tools that are going to affect every level of your business.” Check out the top five reasons to attend according to E Source.
1. Uniquely designed for utility marketers. This is the only industry conference with content and tools specifically and carefully crafted to meet the needs of utility marketing and communications professionals. You’ll learn how to get the most out of your marketing while cutting costs at the same time.
2. Residential and business tracks. The conference offers separate tracks for residential and business marketing that focus on the unique challenges of each.
3. Network with your peers. Throughout the conference, you’ll have the opportunity to network with and learn from your peers in utility marketing and communications from across the U.S. and Canada.
4. Amazing speakers. Learn from the best—speakers from utilities, leading companies, nonprofit groups, and government organizations will share their knowledge, insights, and best practices. Simple Energy will be there along with many others!
5. Dive deep into hot topics. We’ll explore the latest developments in national utility marketing and communication trends, energy behavior change, advanced residential and business segmentation, utility social media, industry market research, messaging, innovative channels, and much more.
Register here if you haven’t already, and we hope to see you there!