Today’s consumers are looking for the best deals on the market. As a utility provider, you need to engage your customers where they shop. Simple Energy’s innovative Rebates-as-a-Service (RaaS) solution enables customers to seamlessly validate and redeem rebates for energy–saving products at the point of sale with their trusted retailers.
Integration into Leading eCommerce Retailers and Manufacturer Websites
- Integrated with the online checkout process of leading smart device manufacturers
- Works seamlessly with the online cart of one of the leading consumer electronics companies
- Delivers utility value to third-party online transactions
Bring Instant Rebates into the Point-of-Sale at Brick-and-Mortar Stores
- Integrated with the point-of-sale (POS) systems of leading brick-and-mortar home improvement stores
- Brings utility value into a customer’s favorite neighborhood store
- Customers access instant rebates within moments and share a coupon(s) with the cashier at checkout, to seamlessly reduce upfront out-of-pocket costs to acquire efficient products
Access a Network of over 2,000 retail locations
- Take advantage of Simple Energy’s strong relationships with national retailers
- Integrate with the brand names your customers love and trust
- Bring more value to your customers via thousands of retail locations, on the national and local level
Rebates-as-a-Service Features for Utilities
Eliminate Evaluation Risk
Delivering rebates in real-time and ensuring that only eligible customers receive rebates significantly increases utility rebate attribution.
Protect your PII
We never pass Personally Identifiable Information (PII) to retailers. Each transaction is connected to a customer and reported back to the utility – not the retailer.
Customers Love RaaS
Rebates-as-a-Service has a Net Promoter Score above 80! Utilities get increased customer satisfaction and brand attribution.
We’ve worked hard to integrate with leading Point-of-Sale (POS) systems, so you don’t have to.
No need to offer every appliance in your Marketplace. Instead, rebate appliances where your customers are shopping today.
Get real-time access to programmatic performance, allowing proactive management of rebate budgets throughout the year.